Who We Are
We are Sky Recruitment Solutions, our physical address is 12 The Strand, Derby DE1 1BA our website address is: https://skyrecruitmentsolutions.co.uk
Your Personal Data and How We Use It
Personal data is any information which can be used to identify you as an individual. It may include details such as your name, address, bank details, National Insurance number, biometrics and photographs/film (this list is not exhaustive). Data must be processed in accordance with one of the grounds for processing which are laid down in data protection law.
Sensitive Personal Data
Certain data is classified as ‘sensitive personal data’. This will include data about;
We need you to provide your consent to us processing your sensitive personal data during your engagement with us. We will ask you to sign a Data Protection Consent Form to confirm this.
The Data That You Have Given To Us
As your employer/contractor, we need to hold your personal data to enable us to operate your contract of employment/contract for services. In holding your personal data, we will comply with the eight data protection principles which require that your data must be:
- Processed fairly and lawfully.
- Processed for limited purposes and in an appropriate way.
- Adequate, relevant and not excessive for the purpose.
- Not kept longer than necessary for the purpose.
- Processed in line with individuals’ rights.
- Not transferred to people or organisations situated in countries without adequate protection.
You have the right to:
- Request access to any personal data we hold about you.
- Prevent the processing of your data for direct-marketing purposes.
- Ask to have inaccurate data held about you amended.
- Prevent processing that is likely to cause unwarranted substantial damage or distress to you or anyone else.
- Object to any decision that significantly affects you being taken solely by a computer or other automated process.
Providing Information to Third Parties
In some cases, we are required by law to pass your data on to a third party. This will apply to instances such as setting up a workplace pension scheme.
If there are no grounds in data protection law for us to pass your personal data on to a third party, we must obtain your consent before passing on your details.
We will contact you to obtain your consent if this is necessary.
If you upload images to the website, you should avoid uploading images with embedded location data (EXIF GPS) included.
Embedded content from other websites
Articles on this site may include embedded content (e.g. videos, images, articles, etc.). Embedded content from other websites behaves in the exact same way as if the visitor has visited the other website.
We use Google Analytics software within our website to help us provide a better experience for visitors to our website, please see this page for details on how this works https://developers.google.com/analytics/devguides/collection/analyticsjs/cookie-usage