Are you a Maintenance Engineer looking for a new opportunity in the Manufacturing industry?
Sky Recruitment Solutions, are currently recruiting for a Shift Maintenance Engineer to work at our client based in Ripley, Derbyshire.
Salary: £32,000 per annum
Shifts: Monday – Friday Rotating shifts (Days and Afternoons)
- City & Guilds/NVQ in Electrical Engineering to 17th Edition
- Experience of plastics injection moulding machines and product handling automation
- Excellent organisation and ability to meet deadlines with effective time management skills
- Strong communication skills
- High-level of attention to detail
Duties & Responsibilities include:
- Communicate directly with the production department to coordinate maintenance and repair work to equipment and the facility services
- Manage the programme of planned preventative maintenance (PPM) across all plant and support services to minimise plant breakdown (Compressors, Chilled water etc)
- Assist the Maintenance Supervisor with planning and implementing plant improvements and expansions, co-ordinating all activities with 3rd party suppliers and service providers in a timely and safe manner
- Monitor operation of plant equipment and systems, to include water, gas, electricity, compressed air, lighting and heating, to identify deviations from optimum operating functions
- Ensure compliance with Health and Safety responsibilities as set out in the Company Health and Safety Handbook
- 28 days’ annual leave including BH. You will be entitled to additional day’s holidays following a years’ service
- Pension scheme
- No weekends
- Fanastic management team
Does this sound like the perfect next step in your career?
As of 25th May 2018, the Data Protection law is changing, therefore before we can help you to find employment we will need confirmation from you to allow us to hold your data (name and number) in order for us to get in contact with you if required (details of our Privacy Notice will be available on our website prior to 25th May 2018). Once we have registered your details, we will need you to agree to our Data Protection Policies as we may then require more sensitive data such as ID, bank details and employment details.
|Job Category||Manufacturing and Production|