We are looking for Mail Room Operatives to work for our well established Freight Forwarding client based in Castle Donington.
The standard working hours are 7:30am – 4:00pm* Monday to Friday (40 hours per week)
* These shifts may differ slightly.
The main duties of the role consist of:
- Scanning books which will print a label, the label will then need to be stuck on to an envelope
- Packing books into the relevant sized envelopes
- Stacking books on to a machine
- Leaflet fulfilment
- & other duties as required by your Manager
The pay rate will be National Minimum Wage for workers under the age of 25 years old and National Living Wage for workers aged 25 years old and over.
This is a Temporary position which will lead up until Christmas, however there is a chance for on going work which may lead to a permanent placement once you have passed a probation period.
We are looking for someone who is reliable, honest and has good attention to detail as a lot of the work will include hand fulfillment.
|Pay Rate||£8.91 per hour|
|Shifts||Monday to Friday, 7:30am-4:00pm|