We are recruiting for an Engineer on behalf of our client who has 20 years’ experience in providing materials handling and automation solutions based in Mansfield.
This is a permanent position, working full time hours. Monday to Friday, however you will also be required to work the occasional overtime when required.
The pay rate is dependent on experience but starts at £14 per hour.
Due to the location on this role, the successful candidate MUST have their own transport.
• Mechanical assembly and testing of conveyor / materials handling systems.
• Install and commission conveyor / materials handling systems at customer’s sites.
• Fabrication and welding of base frames and other fabrications
• Communicate and build installation issues to the rest of the business
• Advise the Design Team of issues and improvements in order to continuously improve drawings standards and minimise the chance of reoccurring mistakes.
• Communicate lessons learnt and potential new sales enquiries / leads to the rest of the business
• Demonstrate good HSE practices and ways of working at all times.
• Help and support Apprentices home and improve their skills.
• Excellent Engineering/ Technical Skills Qualified scaffold erection, FLT licence, Scissor-Lift licence
• Trained in Manual Handling
• Effective communication skills •
• Flexible & adaptable approach to work and problem solving
• Excellent team working skills
• Ability to work to deadlines and under pressure
If this is the job for you then APPLY ONLINE TODAY.
Due to the high levels of interest in the role, if you do not hear from us within 7 working days, please presume your application is unsuccessful.
As of 25th May 2018 the Data Protection law is changing, therefore before we can help you to find employment we will need confirmation from you to allow us to hold your data (name and number) in order for us to get in contact with you if required (details of our Privacy Notice will be available on our website prior to 25th May 2018). Once we have registered your details, we will need you to agree to our Data Protection Policies as we may then require more sensitive data such as ID, bank details and employment details.
|Pay Rate||£14 PH +|