The Derby office operates within the Flavours division of the company, and due to organic growth, we are looking for an office-based Customer Co-ordinator to join the small yet busy Customer Services Department in the UK office in Pride Park, Derby.
The role is to provide a high-level of sales support across all functions of the business at both local level (with customers & colleagues alike), and an international level as we closely with our colleagues across Europe, Middle East & Africa (EMEA) regions.
We are a friendly, hard-working team and we are looking for a self-motivated individual to confidently build strong working relationships across the various business sites and directly with customers, within the supporting administrative nature of their role. No two days are the same as the role is varied, fast-paced, and detail orientated. It is predominantly systems-based using our bespoke CRM system.
- Working closely with our Key Account Managers & Technical teams in Derby as well as across EMEA.
- Raising projects and various customer queries in the company bespoke CRM system, following up with relevant department(s) in France, as well as establishing yourself as a direct customer contact.
- Provide accurate pricing for products in various currencies and incoterms from various production sites
- Arranging for product samples to be sent both to customers and to our Derby office for use in the development laboratories. This will involve providing relevant supporting shipping paperwork as well as dealing with couriers to send parcels and track arrivals.
- Ensuring our system processes and protocols are adhered to and the system is kept up to date as per head office requirements.
- High level of attention to detail
- Organised & self-motivated
- Proficient computer literacy with a focus on professional worded and formatted email communications (i.e., MS Outlook)
- Confident in use of CRM systems
- Having confidence in your own knowledge and ability
- Easily able to build relationships with colleagues and customers
- Making a good cuppa would be a definite advantage!
Mon – Thu: 08.45 – 16.45
Fri: 08.45 – 15.00
|Job Category||Admin and Secretarial|